Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Colour Box!

I did this last year. I wanted to post sooner but I was waiting for a new computer so I can photoshop the pics together until I got fed up so here is the pictures and my first post on this blog!
My idea came about when I saw a Youtube video from one of my subscription and decided to do it my way. I have thought about this even before watching the video but I never did it so, watching this video made me so pump up to make this. So pumped that I did this during my last trial exam(a BIG deal before the real public exam). My excuse to watch television during exam period. I'm so bad. :P

So this is what I did...


To go to the Youtube video I mention, click here!


I know that I didn't put anything in the boxes but I'm gonna. Soon. Hopefully. :) I plan to put some of my favorite things and other cute things. I'll post it when I'm done decorating.


Oh ya, tell me what you think. Please comment. That's how people get better. :)
Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment