Friday, March 4, 2011

A wedding present

So the project I have been talking about is DONE!!! The wedding project one only. Hehe. The others are not done yet.

So here are some pictures...



It is like an overlapping album. It was suppose to be more patterned and darker but I don't have the materials to do so. Notice that it spells out L-O-V-E... I drew and colored the characters and the other pictures are stickers and cut out from wrapping paper(I'm a wrapping paper collector XD) It begins with the cover. On the second page is about the couple's "earlier" days. Like starting from birth to preschool to teen. It also have picture of when the two first met(not in detail, just a simple picture of a boy and a girl saying "HI"). Then on the second page, it is about the "dating period" and the last page, it is about the "engagement". Just simple pictures I drew. I also you some Alphabet stamps. Wanted to use some clear stamps but I changed my mind. All you see is pink and red. That is just the right side of the page. For the left side, I paste some black paper and stick one or two(on each left side page)pictures that I cut out from the wrapping paper(it was a wedding edition wrapping paper that was TOTALLY CUTE! I just put one or two so that it is enough space for in case the owner of the album wanna put some pictures of their own since I don't have any picture of them even though the bride-to-be is my cousin(yes, there are pictures on her Facebook page but I didn't have time to go print it out). I tent to go to people's Facebook page and take their pictures and print it out and put on the things I'm making for them, like my sister's graduation present.

Please please tell me what you think. Color paper and some wrapping paper was all I have. I didn't have the materials "scrapbookers" normally have.

Have a nice day!!

1 comment: