Sunday, June 12, 2011

Update: Sorry!!

I know I haven't post any of my projects lately and I'm truly sorry about it, but if you read my personal blog, you would understand. Basically I was swamped. I started college last month ago and I haven't really quite settled down yet. I was busy looking for places to stay, moving, assignments and projects. Since I go to an art school, most of my projects that I will show you are from my school assignments and projects. However I will still continue to make other projects that is not for school and just for the fun of it. I have many projects that I have planned to do. I have designed it and all I have to do is just make it.
One of my projects has something to do with fashion but I won't be making clothes. It's basically like making a set. It's gonna be a like a fashion show setting. I did planned to make this last year for a friend who loves fashion but I didn't have the time to actually complete it. I only did like 10% of it and leave it aside. Well, for this project, I also planned to make it for a friend who loves fashion but for another friend. She's a senior in my college and actually studying fashion. I'm doing this because one, I get to finish what I started and two, I want to inspire her. She's been really busy and tired from doing all her works and I want something that shows that it will be worth it. Something that will lighten up her day, something like that. Long story short, I want her to be happy.

Anyways, that's all I'm gonna tell you. I promise to post something more when I move(yes, I'm moving again, second time I'm moving) because my current room is so depressing and small that I don't have the space or mood to do projects if it doesn't have to do with my school assignments.

but for now,
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment